Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Day With Leo

2010 Mileage: 639

Today I wasn't able to get out for the long ride I was planning on because I was busy on the computer wrapping up some work. I was able to get out for 3 laps in the park and 35 miles on the day so that was better than nothing. My knee didn't feel great tonight anyways so a shorter day was probably a good thing. Also the day at home gave me lots of time to hang out with Leo (our cat) and he was acting like he has been seriously neglected. That is not the case (he is spoiled like an only child), but he likes to act that way anytime he has the chance to get lots of attention. Needless to say between key strokes today he got more than enough attention.

The temps are supposed to drop in the next few days so I might have some chilly miles and slow days in the shop ahead of me.

No comments: