Monday, January 25, 2010

Lovely Weather

2010 Mileage: 561

We had a lovely (I am being sarcastic and actually mean soggy) day here in New York City.
Along with the rain came slightly warmer weather so when the rain stopped right as I was leaving work it made for some pretty nice riding. My gear was still soaked from the ride to the shop in the morning but with the weather in the 50's it didn't bother me too much. I wanted to take advantage of the warm weather and did 5 laps in the park for 50 miles on the day. It is amazing how relative warm is. I dreaded temperatures dropping in to the low 50's in the fall and now I cherish them. I didn't even have a bottle with me which was probably a bad idea but I felt good tonight and think I may be on the verge of getting back in shape (although "in shape" is very relative as well).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm sure Linds LOVED the smell of your apt with all your wet crap when you got back!