Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Here It Goes

If you are reading this you probably already know me and my story but I'll give a brief rundown for those of you who don't. I live in New York City with my fiancee Lindsay and our lovable and lazy cat Leo. I manage a bicycle shop in Hell's Kitchen. I was born and raised in Oakland County Michigan and about a year ago moved to New York to get engaged to the love of my life and we are getting married in May of this year.

Now I will get on to the two reasons I am starting this blog.
1) I am not always good at staying in touch with those close to me so this is going to be another attempt to fill them in on the goings on in my life.
2) I set a new year's resolution/goal of 10,000 miles on the bicycle in 2010. I have never set a mileage goal before so I will see how it goes and keep people updated. I think that this should be a reasonable goal with my weekly commute coming out to 50 miles but like I said, I'll see how it goes.

Thanks to all who read and I hope you enjoy.

No comments: