Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Didn't Fall

2010 Mileage: 501

Last night Lindsay met me at the shop after work and we wandered up to Central Park for some ice skating. It was a fun hour of skating and Lindsay even did a little showing off as you can see below. Her spins can be a little more impressive (I can vouch for this fact) but she had to stop them a little prematurely due to the fact that she was wearing a skirt.

I am not nearly as impressive but I managed to not fall and I didn't even need to hold Lindsay's hand the whole time to accomplish this feat.

Today was another day with Linz. We met with my Uncle Roy, Aunt Joelle and cousins Liz and Matt for a very nice lunch. It was great to see them and we also got the tour of Matt's new apartment on the Upper West Side. We then walked across Central Park to Crate and Barrel for more wedding registering. I am considering going out for a ride tonight but that is going to require I get some motivation very soon here.

1 comment:

Jody & Andy T said...

I miss seeing you skate! Don't ever give it up. You gotta make time for it. Plus, it's great exercise :-) too.