Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winter Wonderland

2010 Mileage: 886

Per and Luca met me at the shop when I closed and we rode the west side greenway up past the GWB. We stopped at a great Latin restaurant called Malecon in Washington Heights for some cafe con leche before riding back. I ended up having a Dominican Burger with fries too and it was a pretty good thing I did with how tough the ride was (even though it was pretty short at about 28 miles). It was slow going and trudging through the snow was difficult at times but I think this was the most fun I have had on a bicycle maybe ever. It is rides like this that make me feel like a kid again and make me realize why I love riding so much and riding with two other guys feeling the same way just made it an amazing experience. Per and I got a lot of great pictures of the fun today. You can check out the rest of Per's pics here.




No comments: