Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend With The Family (and Ryan)

2010 Mileage: 925

I had a weekend off the bike and off from the shop with a whole bunch of family in town. My parents, grandparents, sister and close friend (and groomsman) Ryan all came in for the weekend. It was a great time seeing everyone and the weekend went by way too quickly. We pretty much just ate good food and hung out together the whole time and it made me realize how much I miss time with them.

Today I was back at work and my parents came up to see the shop for the first time and I even got to sneak out for lunch with them before they headed back to Michigan today. Tonight Per and I got in two and a half laps in the park before the snow started coming down and I got home with 24 miles on the day. Now I'm just wondering if I'm going to wake up to snow on the ground in the morning.

No comments: