Sunday, August 22, 2010

So Little Time...

2010 Mileage: 3804

I have definitely been burning the candle at both ends, having to work and at the same time trying to fit everything in before we move away from the city. The departure date is officially one week away.

On Tuesday Lindsay joined me for that walk to work I was talking about. It was nice to take the time to take in what I have been seeing every day for the last 15 months.









Wednesday I went for a ride in Central Park with Per, Jeff and Cassidy. I caught an awesome sunset view on my way home from the park as I got to the Hudson River. After the ride Lindsay and I went to Heidelberg on the UES for some good German beer with Per, Johanna and Cassidy.

Then Thursday after work turned in to an impromptu trip to Hoboken with Mike. Per and Luca joined in the fun as we went to an outdoor concert on one of the piers with a phenomenal view of the city followed by a bit of drinking at a bar called DC's.Saturday morning I woke up way too early to go catch part of the Mengoni race in Central Park and then went for a River Road ride with Per and Cassidy. After the ride Lindsay and I went to visit Cassidy at Rapha were we found him sleeping inside the broom van at the cafe and we got Linz her first ever cycling jersey. We then headed over to the frying pan for a fun afternoon of buckets of Corona on the Hudson later joined by Mal & Lauren.


No comments: