Sunday, September 19, 2010

Still Adjusting

2010 Mileage: 4070

Settling in has been a slow process but I think we are finally falling in to a routine here in Michigan. We are both noticing that we rely more on each other here than we did in NYC and it has been good that we have had each other. We are coming back to something that is familiar yet so very different. I can just say that I am lucky to have an incredible wife to come home to every night.

Things are going well at the shop and it is keeping me busy which is always a good thing. The place looks great and I plan to post some pictures soon. It is also keeping me busy enough that I wasn't able to do the local cyclocross race this morning. I could have done the cat4 race but just couldn't justify racing for only 30 minutes and the 2,3,4 race started too late for me to open on time. Oh well, next week is Ronde van Stony, a 33 mile hammer fest (I hope) on dirt roads and jogging trails. I'm not sure if my body (my knees in particular with this stupid IT band problem) is up to it but I sure hope so. Hopefully Kate's program of stretching and glute exercises does the trick.

No comments: