Thursday, March 4, 2010

Recovered

2010 Mileage: 1180

Well it took a few solid nights of sleep to recover from 24 hours in Michigan but I am finally feeling like I'm not sleep deprived anymore. Tonight I went out for 3 laps in the park with Per and 25 miles on the day. We are supposed to have a nice weekend and I think Spring may actually be here so I am hoping to get out for a nice long ride on Saturday morning.

On Monday Kate and I registered for the Iceman Cometh mountain bike race. Although the race isn't until November it is the only race I have signed up for this year so it at least gives me something to train for. That and the new mountain bike that I got last week have got me itching to get back on some mountain bike trails. Too bad that isn't an easy task living here in New York City. I guess that getting in shape on the road bike will have to do for now.

No comments: