Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hoboken St Pattys

2010 Mileage: 1207

We'll I think spring is finally here with weather in the 50's all weekend. It was gorgeous and so nice not to need to layer up too much to get out on the bike. Friday night Per and I headed over to meet Luca and pay Jeff a visit over at Jeff's Bar (well he manages the bar), Zum Schneider over in the East Village. Saturday was an incredibly early wake up to head over to meet at our friends apartment to head over to Hoboken for Hoboken St Patty's Day. I had always heard it was a big event but I was still skeptical. It reminded me of a Michigan State tailgate and was a great time (minus the headache I had today). Today I was back in the shop for our first truly busy day of the year and I realized I need to hire more people because two sales people on a day like today just won't cut it. Well it is now time to get some much needed sleep and hopefully get back in the saddle for a real ride tomorrow. I spent too much time in bars and not enough time on the bike this weekend.

No comments: